THE OFFICIAL RUTGERS-MINNESOTA PREDICTION THREAD

RuBird

Heisman
Jun 28, 2001
19,107
24,729
113
RU 73
Minny 67

Big lead in the second half. Minny chips away. Few of us white knuckled until J Williams hits a huge 3 to seal the deal.
 

gregkoko

All-Conference
Sep 22, 2016
1,680
3,320
113
We win another close one IF Cliff stays out of foul trouble. Minnesota draws a bunch of fouls and are great at finishing around the rim. Luckily they're almost as bad as us at the charity stripe. They give up a bunch of offensive rebounds which bodes well for Rutgers. Lord knows we need those second chance points. They cough up the ball a ton.

Rutgers 64
Minnesota 59
 

fluoxetine

Heisman
Nov 11, 2012
23,529
16,898
0
I don't want to trivialize this tragic story by mixing it up with Basketball:

2 police officers and 1 firefighter killed responding to a domestic incident outside Minneapolis, governor says


Still, I can see this being a motivating factor for Minnesota. I'm sure it would be for us if this occurred (G-d forbid) in Central NJ.

prayers for the families.
Very confused. Is there a connection to the Minnesota basketball team here?
 
May 11, 2010
72,487
56,952
0

fatsam98

Heisman
Mar 23, 2005
43,894
39,401
113
The line keeps going up. Opened at RU +2.5, now +5.5. Not sure what I'm missing, but...

Rutgers 69
Minny 64
 

Scangg

Heisman
Mar 19, 2016
25,455
49,387
113
I just can't imagine Christie as a skinny freshman is ready to handle JWill. Could easily see him getting in early foul trouble
 

newell138

Heisman
Aug 1, 2001
38,311
50,525
112
I don't want to trivialize this tragic story by mixing it up with Basketball:

2 police officers and 1 firefighter killed responding to a domestic incident outside Minneapolis, governor says


Still, I can see this being a motivating factor for Minnesota. I'm sure it would be for us if this occurred (G-d forbid) in Central NJ.

prayers for the families.
Seems like a stretch to say this will motivate MN. Your talking ground zero for defund the police movement
 

rtabachk

All-American
Jan 14, 2007
4,773
6,018
113
Minnesota's last 4

L - 76-84 @Purdue
L - 85-90 @Iowa
W - 59-56 v MSU
W - 75-66 v NW

No real big wins this year. Losses to MSU and OSU. As well as San Fran. They score a lot and let up a lot. If we win, we win with a score in the low 60s. They score 65+ and we lose given our offensive disabilities.

They've only scored sub 65 points this year 4 times and are 1-3.
+1
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Staff Predictions for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Lands Four-Star Brandon Woodard + Indiana Blackout Game Preview - TKR Pod
  4. 04 Women's Sports Calling My Shot: Predicting top 2027 women's basketball recruits
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football PK Dane Pizzaro talks start to season