THE OFFICIAL RUTGERS-DELAWARE STATE PREDICTION THREAD

LeapinLou

All-American
Jul 24, 2001
13,441
7,460
113
Last guaranteed win of the year....in theory.

I'd like to think the tinkering is over and we're going with our best lineup the rest of the way. If so, RU should win by 20. But if Pike is still tinkering, RU wins by single digits.

I challenge this board to not find fault or complain at all if we win this game. Enjoy it because you'll have lots to complain about from here on out.
 

bac2therac

Hall of Famer
Jul 30, 2001
251,455
180,691
113
Last guaranteed win of the year....in theory.

I'd like to think the tinkering is over and we're going with our best lineup the rest of the way. If so, RU should win by 20. But if Pike is still tinkering, RU wins by single digits.

I challenge this board to not find fault or complain at all if we win this game. Enjoy it because you'll have lots to complain about from here on out.
i expect 12-13 to play this game
 

Zebnatto1!

Sophomore
Sep 6, 2025
193
186
42
Last guaranteed win of the year....in theory.

I'd like to think the tinkering is over and we're going with our best lineup the rest of the way. If so, RU should win by 20. But if Pike is still tinkering, RU wins by single digits.

I challenge this board to not find fault or complain at all if we win this game. Enjoy it because you'll have lots to complain about from here on out.
I don't accept the challenge. If we win tonight 63-57 there will be plenty of complainers, and I'll be one. On the other hand I'd considere taking Delaware State at +1800.

My prediction: RU 74-DSU 54
 
  • Like
Reactions: LeapinLou

NewHondo77

Sophomore
Jul 8, 2025
141
138
43
i expect 12-13 to play this game
simon cowell facepalm GIF
 

RUwishbone

Sophomore
Nov 13, 2007
1,215
151
63
We win by 5, 71 to 66 and hear all night, we won and destroy the coaches and hope we can win 2 more games and 4 if we're lucky the rest of the season
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Indiana Hoosiers Edition - TKR Pod
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano's Indiana Postgame Press Conference
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football crushed by defending NCAA champ No. 6 Indiana
  5. 05 The Knight Report How to watch Rutgers / Indiana; Pregame Info, Spread, More: Gameday Central