The K-train!
STOP POSTING SO FAST!!!! DirecTV is about 7 seconds behind for some reason.... I knew we scored before I actually saw it.There we go, KA!
I thinks it's clear we won't be seeing Chad Powers in the second half!After two drives I was feeling sorry for CMU.
WTF!![]()
Think fast, post fast!STOP POSTING SO FAST!!!! DirecTV is about 7 seconds behind for some reason.... I knew we scored before I actually saw it.![]()
Because none of them are reaching the end zone.Why are we using 3 different kickers on KO’s?
OL couldn't block #14 is in the hurry the last 10 passesAfter a hot start, SC is off.
Then again, maybe he is in the gameI thinks it's clear we won't be seeing Chad Powers in the second half!
How many wide open guys is going to over throw?After a hot start, SC is off.
He's great when he's on (also when he's a threat to ruin imho) but for a super senior he can be inconsistent. Compare him to Purdue's super senior QB. Some key drops haven't helped either.Clifford in too much of a hurry plays scared. Really looks like **** at times.
Old saying " they must have read the press clippings from last week"Very mediocre and mostly uninspired play for PSU in the first half.
BWI Recruiting
Four under-the-radar visitors from this past weekend that Penn State fans need to know
BWI Football
How Penn State Uses Josiah Zayas and Zion Tracy So Differently at the Same Position
BWI Football
Everything Matt Campell said to explain the Penn State 4th and 1 fourth quarter plan, timeout usage, vs. Wisconsin
BWI Football
Top Tuesday takeaways from Penn State offensive coordinator Taylor Mouser: On 3rd and long runs, red zone issues, more
BWI Football
Penn State head coach Matt Campbell Press Conference: Northwestern