I was told we don’t need stars to win in this era and with popes amazing offensive mind.I think the 4 Star U method will be over soon
I remember when Kentucky fans thought Billy Gillispie was the reincarnation of Rupp because he wasn’t married and could spend 24/7 thinking about basketball.I was told we don’t need stars to win in this era and with popes amazing offensive mind.
No, but you do need one superstar and the rest shooters.I was told we don’t need stars to win in this era and with popes amazing offensive mind.
I know. I was actually pretty adamant that as long as the other blue bloods continued to land burger boys our fanbase wouldn’t tolerate not landing them ourselves.No, but you do need one superstar and the rest shooters.
KSR Football
Instant Takeaways: Will Stein coached for the win to snap Kentucky's losing streak to South Carolina
KSR Football
See How Kentucky Celebrated the Victory at Williams-Brice Stadium
KSR Football
How Kentucky "Put the Icing on the Cake" with Historic 2-Point Conversion
KSR Football
Injury Report: Kentucky has some healing to do before LSU comes to town
KSR Football
Lance Heard had a BOGO special on pancakes in Columbia