The obligatory Arkansas thread

ImTheVillageIdiot

All-American
May 18, 2024
3,396
9,017
0
Who you guys gonna root for if Arkansas plays Duke in March?
Arkansas. I don’t hate Cal —- really I’m entirely apathetic there. I do hate Duke. Arkansas, as a program, has only one title and they will never come close to UK. I see them as no threat from a historical perspective, which is what matters most to me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skyguyb27
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals
  3. 03 KSR Football State Street was (literally) on fire (again) following Kentucky's upset over No. 10 LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football 5-star DL Kellan Hall sure did enjoy watching Kentucky beat LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football WATCH: Highlights from Kentucky's 35-34 overtime win against No. 10 LSU!