The next Erin Andrews? **

coleman62

Redshirt
Aug 23, 2008
350
0
0
Jenn Brown <div>
</div><div>

</div>
 

DawgatAuburn

All-Conference
Apr 25, 2006
11,139
2,192
113

studentdawg87

Redshirt
Feb 24, 2008
1,094
0
0
Beadle supposed he has multiple tats, and I had no clue that Brown had a tramp stamp. I would certainly hit it, but I can't stand when girls have tats.
 

PBRME

All-American
Feb 12, 2004
11,379
5,422
113
I would do things to her that would be illegal everywhereexcept some poor 3rd world country.
 

Xenomorph

Heisman
Feb 15, 2007
16,113
10,631
113
See that old light switch cover? All over my granny's house. ...Really old-fashioned.
 

Rebels7

Redshirt
Mar 3, 2008
1,389
0
0
I just can't make myself watch the majority of interviews with athletes. They talk for five minutes and don't really say anything.
 

Rebels7

Redshirt
Mar 3, 2008
1,389
0
0
I was just saying that most interviews with athletes are exactly like that one. It's like they're programmed to say the same things over and over. It makes you appreciate someone like Kentrell Lockett.
 

17thebears

Redshirt
Dec 6, 2010
233
9
18
17 no! I can't stand that *****. Don't ever pay her that kind of compliment. She is clueless about football and all she does is talk **** about State. <div>
</div><div>ETA: I am referring to Ashley Barnett. Jenn Brown can talk what ever she wants. </div>
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense