Absolutely wonderful speech. I would argue this is the best one given so far.
Scariest damn story of the year... the GOP is discussing (some of them on the record) ignoring vote totals in battleground states where they control the state legislature and just giving the votes to Trump. They’ve actually discussed it with the Trump campaign.
Truly terrifying.
Regardless of who wins Ima do whatever I want to do anyway, not much if anything will change. But I’ve learned so much about some people on here let me tell you![]()
They say alcohol reveals your true self...Add politics.Well Ipsy you can't beat learning! All of us, regardless of age still learn everyday. That's a good thing....OFC
****, she was just 48!? I was hoping she was older. Great... makes me feel really good about being in my classroom for five and a half hours a day.
I know for some sick and twisted reason, liberals like to post these stories as some sort of told you so jab. But what are the details? Not that it matters. It is a sad story. But how many teachers die of the flu? How many die in an accident? How many die from heart disease? Are we just supposed to not go back to school until it is completely irradiated? That's not going to happen, so what are we supposed to do?
Scary **** man. But teachers just need to be "tough" like Trump and theyll be fine.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Colton Hiller or Yann Kamagate? Inside the 2028 Rivals150 race for No. 1
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Intel: The latest on 5-stars Beckham Black, DeMarcus Henry, and Cayden Daughtry
Devils Illustrated Football
Blue Devils come out of off week with introspective look
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, Arkansas, and others positioning themselves with top 2028 Rivals150 prospects
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
2028's No. 1 overall recruit Colton Hiller on official visit to Duke