Sounds like @McLovin32 's weekends.costs a cool 25M vietnamese dongs
OMGSounds like @McLovin32 AND @The_Joker13_rivals 's weekends.
I’ll buy the new 18 pro. Have the 16 pro now and like to get a new one every two years.
I assume Apple, and everyone else producing handheld devices, uses a research firm to test how easy it is to fap with their products. Sadly it's probably some Indian or Vietnamese guys. Yet another job a hard working American could do, but was locked out of by a foreigner getting pennies on the dollar.tranny porn is going to look amazing on that
Its a great feelingAs a stock holder for 20+ years I encourage you all to buy two of these.
I’ve been thinking of getting a new phone due to having an older one and with this model coming out at Christmas time, might be the one to go with.Hell, I'd do it just for the battery life. I travel a ton. Throw in faster processing and a better camera ... why not?
Tiger Illustrated Football
A new opportunity for Chris Johnson?
Tiger Illustrated Football
Our detailed open date checklist for Clemson Football
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Quarterback
Tiger Illustrated Football
The big question for Clemson Football ahead of the second half of the season
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson loses linebacker commitment