I guess snowmagedon is coming Saturday. I have a huge 4wd truck so I'm not overly concerned. Maybe I should be?
Tonight's game? Who the heck knows. Just win!
Tonight's game? Who the heck knows. Just win!
Unfortunately they can’t make it easy on us.Nice gutsy home win, Cats!
They seem to like it this wayUnfortunately they can’t make it easy on us.![]()
Yes sir they gutted it completely, still hard to believe!What the hell is going on with the message boards? I step away for a bit and come back to a total **** show. Is the Paddock gone?
Yes, the Paddock is gone. Most of the threads from it are too.What the hell is going on with the message boards? I step away for a bit and come back to a total **** show. Is the Paddock gone?
Yes, they tore it down. Huge shame.What the hell is going on with the message boards? I step away for a bit and come back to a total **** show. Is the Paddock gone?
I needed a good laugh
KSR Football
Toughness is the Standard for Tegra Tshabola and the Kentucky Offensive Line
KSR Basketball
N'Diaye and McBride are competing for minutes, but making each other better every day
KSR Football
Kentucky's Blocking Boyer Proves He's an Elite Pass-Catcher
KSR Basketball
UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
KSR Basketball
Kentucky Basketball vs. Louisville will get the ABC Spotlight