I heard something funny from my grandson, he found some encyclopedia books I guess for the first time he said Momma, this is like Google in a book!!!!


Fantastic !!Bert's daughter sent this and I wanted to share it with his D-League friends. "In honor and in memory of my Dad, Bert Higginbotham, we have installed a 30’ flagpole and display the American flag and University of Kentucky flag. This became a reality due to the kindness and thoughtfulness of my Humana work family."
Memorial.to Bert Higginbotham.
View attachment 1149197View attachment 1149199


Have a good visit. My sister and BIL have lived in Sanford since 1990.Good morning from Plant City, FL. We've got 36°F and clear right now. Windy. Heading to Sanford, FL later today for a few days.
Y'all have a good one. Go Big Blue!
Thanks. Currently at condo on Terrace Ct (not providing address) in Sanford . Working a real-estate transaction with 76/yo cousin who is a retired OR nurse, UF grad and die-hard Gator fan,Have a good visit. My sister and BIL have lived in Sanford since 1990.

Work is all I know, especially since I started working for myself 43 years ago. I recall one night a couple of days before Christmas, I was loading a customers truck till 10:00 pm so he could head back to Florida. I got to the shop at six the next morning and a guy was asleep in his cargo van waiting for me. At 78 and semi retired, I still work 40 plus, but more on my own terms. I guess I dont know how not to work.View attachment 1153451
Gooooood morning Legionnaires!
20° this morning with light winds. High near 50° with moderate winds.
Good game last night as the refs let them play without too many penalties. Some cheap shots without penalties too.
Back to work for the grinders (except @MdWIldcat55) he started yesterday.
Prayers for all of you experiencing health issues, may God place his hands on you and comfort you.
For all: May God Bless and keep you safe.
Works for me.Work is all I know, especially since I started working for myself 43 years ago. I recall one night a couple of days before Christmas, I was loading a customers truck till 10:00 pm so he could head back to Florida. I got to the shop at six the next morning and a guy was asleep in his cargo van waiting for me. At 78 and semi retired, I still work 40 plus, but more on my own terms. I guess I dont know how not to work.
No Cordmaker,I have not worked at Toyota. Most of my working life was in Danville Kentucky. The Georgetown connection was through my wife.She was born and raised here.Mr. SM, did you say you were in Georgetown? If so did you work at Toyota?
Ok, I was just wondering, two of my best friends retired from there. One lives there in Georgetown and one lives in CynthianaNo Cordmaker,I have not worked at Toyota. Most of my working life was in Danville Kentucky. The Georgetown connection was through my wife.She was born and raised here.
KSR Football
Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
KSR Football
Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
KSR Football
Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach
KSR Football
Is that Kenny Minchey at Quarterback or Andre Woodson? Jacob Tamme sees Similarities
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin got in his Hot Yoga session this morning in Lexington