This is ridiculous.
Look Indiana doesn't suck, they were the Big 10 Champions. That being said we were better but you have to hit shots.
This is ridiculous.
Seriously??? Wow, what a crock. We lost because they were better yesterday. We lost last year, because Cal played the Harrison twins instead of Ulis and Booker down the stretch against Wiscy.
Officiating 2nd half was bad but it did not cost us the game.B.S. Yea I think Coach k gets the easy road always but Cal knows what he needs & its a front line.
I agree with a lot of this. I've followed the Cats since 66 and I've never seen such poor seeding and continual questionable calls against a true blue blood program. Corrupt is a strong word and I won't go that far but there is no doubt in my heart that their are biases and certain agendas for and against some programs. Do you think for a millisecond that Uk would get the same treatment that the UNC program has received concerning the academic fraud "investigation"?
I too think he and UK receive similar treatment as Donald Trump. The politically correct society has a penchant for being able to bully whom they will without public retribution or outcry. I can understand the old guard hating UKs past indiscretions back in the old days and under the Sutton regime bit UK has been clean and honorable ever since. UK has always been envied since the Rupp era. That has really never changed over the years. The public press was at peace with us during the Smith and Gillespe years because we weren't as dominant and threatening as we have been under Cal. Our fan base is the envy of the NCAA. Our favor with the top players each year frustrates other fan bases because we are always going to have the best looking prom date each and every season. We are blessed with a phenomenal coach, an unreal legacy, a fan base second to none, and favor with the young super talent throughout the nations. There is jealousy no doubt. The best thing Cal and UK can do is keep being who they are. All of our griping and his sarcastic remarks to the press haven't changed their operations one bit. Ignoring it and keeping on recruiting the best and the brightest is the way to ultimately earn their respect. It's not fair but being the bigger man works out best in the end. Rant over. Sorry for the length.
I wouldn't put it past these creeps to cheat,and have their picks win the game. It's fool's gold to bet on any of these games for the reason,that officials can be had.I don't buy the conspiracy theory stuff.
I do think betting has a lot to do with it. I do not put it past these refs to bet on games and then subtly manipulate the games as much as they can to try to make some extra cash. I don't think they decide the outcome, but they do influence score. It helps explain part of the inconsistency on calls.
The NCAA selection committee does not make it to where Cal/UK can't win, they only set up possible matchups that look good for television. That is how they manipulate things. They don't want to see UK out early, that hurts ratings. It's all about money.
I hope we never, ever step foot back in Assembly Hall again.
Promise? Please, please don't ever come back. All of us in Bloomington will be grateful if your hopes are realized!!!
Promise? Please, please don't ever come back. All of us in Bloomington will be grateful if your hopes are realized!!!
Why? That's one less school who has way more tradition than you do coming in so your fans could potentially trample them to death because you won a game in December.
Oh please. You hicks have been crying that we won't play you there for 4 yrs.
Lose and begone stanky troll.Not this hick. I actually prefer the every-so-often match up in the tournament as opposed to playing every year. I get it...you don't want to come to Bloomington...I as a fan don't want to go to Lexington...ever. Seems fair...
I grow tired of the squawking in regards to our seeding. If you don't want to be a 4-seed, don't lose at Auburn, blow a 21-pt lead to a lousy Tennessee and lose to Vandy down the stretch - not to mention losing to NIT Ohio State and a horrible UCLA. A 4-seed was as good as we could hope for - we were ranked 16-20 in most polls at the end of the regular season.
We had a good year, considering our very weak front court. It is what it is.
At least in Rupp, they don't allow the ******** that goes on in Assembly Hall. I don't remember our AD having to issue a public apology for you idiots.Not this hick. I actually prefer the every-so-often match up in the tournament as opposed to playing every year. I get it...you don't want to come to Bloomington...I as a fan don't want to go to Lexington...ever. Seems fair...
You're being a bit melodramatic. An NBA caliber player is going to go to the NBA no matter what college he attends. We're not taking nobodies and putting them in the pros. We're taking future pros and putting them in the pros.
Cal encourages these kids to leave early even when that's a borderline call. Nobody's going to starve if a kid goes pro after his junior year instead of after his freshman year. And in the meantime we might win another title or two.
KSR
Good luck trying to slow down Franck Kepnang
KSR Basketball
Add a BBN United Basketball Open Practice to a Busy Weekend for UK Sports
KSR Women's Basketball
New WNBA mock draft has Clara Strack teaming up with Caitlin Clark
KSR Football
NFL Draft Buzz Building for Lance Heard
KSR Football
Shane Beamer Pleads with South Carolina Fans Ahead of Kentucky Game