The Myles Johnson Thread

RAC’emUp

All-Conference
Jul 20, 2011
2,202
2,555
57
Is he any relation to Rudy Manne the Centenary transfer who scored a total of 56 points for RU despite being a 7' er back when that was much more rare?
I
That’s him. I think you got the spelling right. I always thought his shot looked okay but he got so little PT.
 

hoquat63

All-Conference
Mar 17, 2005
9,166
4,461
45
That’s him. I think you got the spelling right. I always thought his shot looked okay but he got so little PT.
He wasn’t very good hence lack of pt but fans loved him and always got big hand when he got in
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
  4. 04 The Knight Report WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN