he is sitting three seats from Henry bienen. Grand kid maybe?
I did't really love his passion. It bothered me. I've worked with kids all my life and if my programs brought on that kind of reaction I would have felt my staff had been emotionally abusive. I hope his parents intervene and help him to process the fact that this is a game and no one is being hurt or injured. Real life is when you invest that much emotion in a loss or disappointment. I was encouraged to see his mom showing him some comfort but later they need to have a talk.One of Jim Phillips' sons. Love his passion!
I'd probably feel that way at his age if I knew my dad's job depended in part on the outcome of games like this.I did't really love his passion. It bothered me. I've worked with kids all my life and if my programs brought on that kind of reaction I would have felt my staff had been emotionally abusive. I hope his parents intervene and help him to process the fact that this is a game and no one is being hurt or injured. Real life is when you invest that much emotion in a loss or disappointment. I was encouraged to see his mom showing him some comfort but later they need to have a talk.
I did't really love his passion. It bothered me. I've worked with kids all my life and if my programs brought on that kind of reaction I would have felt my staff had been emotionally abusive. I hope his parents intervene and help him to process the fact that this is a game and no one is being hurt or injured. Real life is when you invest that much emotion in a loss or disappointment. I was encouraged to see his mom showing him some comfort but later they need to have a talk.
I did't really love his passion. It bothered me. I've worked with kids all my life and if my programs brought on that kind of reaction I would have felt my staff had been emotionally abusive. I hope his parents intervene and help him to process the fact that this is a game and no one is being hurt or injured. Real life is when you invest that much emotion in a loss or disappointment. I was encouraged to see his mom showing him some comfort but later they need to have a talk.
Wildcat Report
Notebook: Braun hypes up 'best stadium in football' ahead of new Ryan Field opener
Wildcat Report
Recruit Roundup: Buirley leads Big Walnut to win in OT thriller, Cason snags pick six
Wildcat Report
The 3-2-1 after Northwestern's loss to Indiana
On3 Football
Top 10 games for Week 5 of the college football season
Wildcat Report
Northwestern vs. Indiana PFF Snap Counts Analysis