Someone tell me what is happening.
You are incorrect sir. This show is fantastic. It is so bizarre, so different. I still don't have any idea what the plot is. The music in the show is great, the opening theme is great, the acting is great.Sounds to me like you have been sucked in to a terrible show. I wrote that one off halfway through the first season.
This weeks episode was the best yet.The Leftovers is fantastic. I'm a couple episodes behind so I'm guessing things get weird. I understand why people bailed after season one but the show really turned it around. Last season and the couple episodes I've seen this season have been top notch.
just watched the last episode. great ending. now i wish they would continue it. plenty of stories and stuff that could come unhinged if they kept going.
Agreed but they did address every character in the show and where they were.Bit frustrating they just dropped everyone's story but Nora and Kevin from the finale.
Parallel universe is what I inferred happenedAgreed but they did address every character in the show and where they were.
I thought it was great. Still don't understand it. Was it parallel dimensions? Nora's kids and husband thought that she had departed?
Agreed but they did address every character in the show and where they were.
I thought it was great. Still don't understand it. Was it parallel dimensions? Nora's kids and husband thought that she had departed?
loved the series - nothing I've ever seen like it. Wasn't for everyone but I enjoyed the roller coaster.
My thoughts are that Nora made it up. Couldn't go through with it but also couldn't go back to Kevin after their fight in the hotel.
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
Sports Predictions
2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
On3 Football
Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4