The Last Czars

FMPoke

Heisman
Jan 12, 2002
65,260
18,034
113
New documentary series on Netflix. I watch this week end. I dit. Unique format. I knew that basics of the Russian revolution but not a whole lot about the Romanov family and their downfall.

Anyone else seen it.
 

JonnyVito

Heisman
Mar 12, 2008
24,405
10,422
0
My wife watched it and was talking about it to me last night. As a kid I got to go to the Kansas City showing of all the Czars jewels and crowns and heirlooms. One of the cooler museum type deals I have ever been to. Wife said it was a good show. I think I will try to watch this one night while doing the exercise bike.
 

JonnyVito

Heisman
Mar 12, 2008
24,405
10,422
0
Burned through it this week I really enjoyed it and felt like it had some good history stuff in it.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Wrestling Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  4. 04 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight