The Knick

Inky29

All-American
Jun 2, 2001
10,029
8,362
113
Thanks, just started watching. Seemed pretty good just didn't want to waste my time. :)

Although some of the medical scenes are tough to watch.
 
Last edited:

nathajw

Heisman
Mar 20, 2007
106,637
15,375
113
I'm into dark shows so I give it an A+. Can't wait for this season to start.
 

nathajw

Heisman
Mar 20, 2007
106,637
15,375
113
If you're not watching this show you're really really missing out. I don't think it's getting much love due to being an actual serious non soft porn Cinemax show but it's incredible. From the old settings, dress, mens only smoking parlors, brothels, old furniture and decorating to the acting...all extraordinary. NYC was a dirty *** place at the turn of the 20th century.
 
Last edited:

osutater

Heisman
Jan 28, 2007
13,131
10,599
93
I just started this show. 3 episodes in. It's pretty great. Thanks for the reco
 

Cowpoke

Heisman
May 29, 2001
89,142
10,516
113
Season 2 is pretty good so far. Some of the best cinematography in TV. There are always 2 or 3 stills from each episode I would love to blow up and hang on the wall.
 

Been Jammin

Heisman
Jun 26, 2003
66,593
49,997
113
Thanks to you guys. Prior to reading this thread, I had heard of this show, but knew nothing about it. Have been meaning to check it out since reading this. Finally found some time this weekend and started watching.

It is fantastic. Looking forward to binge watching the rest of it.
 

Inky29

All-American
Jun 2, 2001
10,029
8,362
113
I need to catch up on season 2 myself. I've been watching peeky blinders on Netflix and loving it.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football OSI Staff Picks: Cowboys at Mountaineers
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Ask the Expert: Cummings on Oklahoma State at West Virginia
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Pop Warner to Boone Pickens: Mestemaker and Coleman's lifelong friendship
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting '28 AK Mekaowulu on OSU offer: ‘I like the direction they're going'