The Juction is buzzing

Dec 13, 2006
1,744
2
0
Lots of folks already on campus ready to set up. All this good pub today has got my wool at an all time high. GO STATE!!!!
 

VET

Redshirt
Feb 19, 2009
229
15
18
Tons of people. I got jammed in up front and couldn't see the back of the crowd.

Mullen quote:

"I'll meet you in the middle of the field after we win tomorrow."

Or something similar, I was busy ringin and screamin.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar