the hump won't be the same next year

sonofabitch

Redshirt
Apr 15, 2009
92
0
0
if rick's gone. no more crazier than a **** house rat wife and the 3 stooges that are in more team meetings than the players. just won't be the same.
 

RocketDawg

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2011
20,078
2,841
113
but I like her and like her attitude. I can't see a thing wrong with what she does and the way she supports the team. Plus, she's trying to protect hubby's job ....
 

Incognegro

Redshirt
Nov 30, 2008
3,037
0
0
I'll admit, I think she's a little.... overenthusiastic at times, but when it really boils down to it.. she's the only one that's being as vocal as you'd come to think the whole stands would be. However... I've gotten past the point of caring.. It won't be the same not seeing Meo again, but if that's what happens to get a new coach then I'm all for it.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar