I'm on an airplane in Memphis, they just did the Hotty Toddy chant. I hope they lose by 69.
Was she tall, dark haired, and a lot of makeup?They did it on landing, the ******* air waitress started the cheer.
We’d miss you if it crashes, but…I'm on an airplane in Memphis, they just did the Hotty Toddy chant. I hope they lose by 69.
FIFYWas HE tall, dark haired, and a lot of makeup?
Short fat ***.Was she tall, dark haired, and a lot of makeup?
Hopefully you ate Taco Bell before you boardedI'm on an airplane in Memphis, they just did the Hotty Toddy chant. I hope they lose by 69.
Did you have the testicular fortitude to hit them with a 'Go to Hell, Ole Miss'?They did it on landing, the ******* air waitress started the cheer.
I was in 1st Class, those poors were back in coach like losers.Did you have the testicular fortitude to hit them with a 'Go to Hell, Ole Miss'?
My favorite Southpark episode. Mrs tenure doesn't like it so much as she is a pre-k teacher
She have pointy elbows though?They did it on landing, the ******* air waitress started the cheer.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
Maroon and White Football
"Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
Maroon and White Football
2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State