The guys are still working hard.

Knights 1212

All-American
Sep 9, 2003
27,562
8,520
113
I stopped at the RAC on my way to the baseball game again today. Sa, Freeman, Omoruyi and Bullock were again working very hard. Doorson was on the sidelines in his boot. I did not see Williams, Sanders or Thiam. There was a recruit there too which I think was Manuel. The guys were again working non stop. I was glad to see all the effort.
 

higgins3

All-Conference
Dec 15, 2012
7,319
2,434
113
It's going to be another fun year at THE RAC,Art.

Great to hear these kids are getting better. What is your projection for Sa?
 

Knights 1212

All-American
Sep 9, 2003
27,562
8,520
113
It is hard to tell after just watching twice for about 15 minutes each. I know Jay Young is working these guys as hard as he can and they are forced to use both hands. Jay himself is quite strong and really makes them work extremely hard. I think it will pay some dividends.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football versus Maryland Game Time Announced
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Football Every throw from Rutgers Football Quarterbacks versus Indiana
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Indiana
  5. 05 The Knight Report Football Hope or fool's gold? Curt Cignetti explains how Rutgers can replicate national champs