The Greatest Showman

CBradSmith

Heisman
Sep 21, 2005
62,119
64,501
113
Wow.

I generally don't like "singing" movies, but this thing was stellar!

Can't recommend it enough.
 

Cordellhall83

Senior
May 29, 2001
1,879
562
0
I'm not a musical fan...so I would say it is only fair. Got tricked into going. Knew ZERO about the show until it started. What did make me cringe, was the coming attractions of "Mama Mia, here we go again".....
 

osuengineer

Sophomore
Jan 8, 2009
193
146
0
Worth the price of admission to have the wife and mother happy, but I didn’t go see the movie because I expected to like it.

Interesting story, I’d go see a non-musical version of it; but in this case the songs didn’t really contribute for me.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  2. 02 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  5. 05 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4