The Governor's Cup?

MSUDC11

Redshirt
Aug 23, 2012
7,316
0
0
I did not think so initially but at the moment it is showing up on the ESPN app and scheduled for SECN+
 

Cooterpoot

Redshirt
Aug 29, 2012
4,239
2
0
I hate playing this late in the season. If they can't schedule this earlier, I'd just assume not play it. Sucks playing a team 4 straight games.
 

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,588
31,861
113
While playing the same team 4 times in a row isn't ideal, this is a hell of a lot better midweek game than Jackson St. We need to bring back the Pearl game vs USM and add South Alabama back to the schedule too.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation