The Gold & Blue

mneilmont

Sophomore
Jan 23, 2008
20,883
166
0
Sorry, V, but I cannot find the thread we were on. Yes, it is the next to last item posted on my bank statement. I follow the reasoning for giving reduced rate for new customer only. No problem. I may have overlooked all, but I had 3 incorrect charges to my account yesterday. Bank said they could not help me. Of course computer tech charged $200 for their service.
 

Vernon

Hall of Famer
Staff member
May 29, 2001
264,552
119,765
113
Sorry, V, but I cannot find the thread we were on. Yes, it is the next to last item posted on my bank statement. I follow the reasoning for giving reduced rate for new customer only. No problem. I may have overlooked all, but I had 3 incorrect charges to my account yesterday. Bank said they could not help me. Of course computer tech charged $200 for their service.
I'll see what I can figure out on this end and get back with you as soon as I get some details. Thanks!
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football West Virginia preparing for major challenge against Arizona
  2. 02 WV Sports Football West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-7
  3. 03 WV Sports Football Arizona's Brent Brennan sees Michael Hawkins as 'whole different challenge'
  4. 04 WV Sports Football WVU true freshmen continue to see action
  5. 05 WV Sports Football First look: What Arizona has done through five games