The economy

fatpiggy

Heisman
Aug 18, 2002
27,545
26,418
113
dadar you're really intelligent with finance. But remember when we had all those years of 0% rates....we knew there would be a reckonning....yep trump is not a fiscal conservative...but all 40 trillion was not accumulated during his presidencies. If we want to call him out, we need to call out all who have played a role to include the congresses..
I posted yesterday, which candidate for office this cycle are running on a platform - with a plan- to reduce the deficits? Certainly not the Republicans, and I read yesterday the democrat's plans to spend more on healthcare, and other social programs...so not them either.

As a country, we haven't yet gotten serious about the deficits and they will keep rising until someone makes it a priority. Clearly other than Rand Paul there aren't many
I gave up on the deficit. I used to care until DOGE was essentially rejected by both parties.

I firmly believe the only way out is growth. Have you seen the amount of debt taken on by our mega caps the last 6 months? It's an AI future with outsized growth, or bust.

I no longer am a deficit hawk. I care much more about creating conditions to sustain the growth we invested in.
 

An Iowa fan

Junior
Dec 12, 2019
292
275
63
I gave up on the deficit. I used to care until DOGE was essentially rejected by both parties.

I firmly believe the only way out is growth. Have you seen the amount of debt taken on by our mega caps the last 6 months? It's an AI future with outsized growth, or bust.

I no longer am a deficit hawk. I care much more about creating conditions to sustain the growth we invested in.
I believe in Elliot Wave and have for many years. I know you don’t.

We have not seen anything yet. I am 74 years old and will not live long enough to see the peak. I would like to see the midpoint of Wave 3 since the country started, but probably won’t.
Continue to accumulate assets and tell your descendants what is coming.
 
  • Like
Reactions: fatpiggy

fatpiggy

Heisman
Aug 18, 2002
27,545
26,418
113
I believe in Elliot Wave and have for many years. I know you don’t.

We have not seen anything yet. I am 74 years old and will not live long enough to see the peak. I would like to see the midpoint of Wave 3 since the country started, but probably won’t.
Continue to accumulate assets and tell your descendants what is coming.
Hey im a big believer in whatever works for you. Technical Analysis is not my thing, but to each their own. There are a myriad of ways to skin the cat when trading.
 
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Cornerback
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting The time for Clemson's front office to start working on 2027 roster management is here
  3. 03 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Xander Edwards on Clemson visit: 'They treated me like a priority'
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football TUESDAY CLEMSON FOOTBALL INTERVIEWS: Matt Luke, Will Heldt, Tyler Brown, Olsen Patt-Henry & Sammy Brown
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Offensive Line