I would also say it’s laughable BUT whenever I meet someone new that follows basketball they immediately talk about Dylan and Ace. I believe it’s a lot bigger than we all understand. Basketball fans from the tri-state area will be coming to RU like they did for Caitlin Clark. Not sure how the team will do record wise but I know it’s going to be a fun year.the idea that this has something to do with Ace and Dylan is laughable, but maybe OP is speaking tongue in cheek?
I'm sure we all had a feeling application would increase for this coming freshman class, but this is tremendous!
Out of state common apps are most of the increase. A majority will get rejected or deferred.would love to know how many of that is in-state applications vs out of state.
if in-state applications has gone up, maybe economy has something to do with it?
BingoIn addition to the Common App, Rutgers current rise into the Top 40 in USN&WR rankings is also helping. (We all understand the limitations of USN&WR but take a college tour and you will hear them referenced often if the school is highly ranked)
Absolutely.I would also say it’s laughable BUT whenever I meet someone new that follows basketball they immediately talk about Dylan and Ace. I believe it’s a lot bigger than we all understand. Basketball fans from the tri-state area will be coming to RU like they did for Caitlin Clark. Not sure how the team will do record wise but I know it’s going to be a fun year.
The Knight Report
2026-27 Rutgers Basketball Schedule: Dates, Opponents, & TV
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Women's Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
The Knight Report
The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: October 7th Edition
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball Practice Notebook: Pre-preseason takeaways