The Drill Field in all her glory...

dawgman42

All-American
Jul 24, 2007
6,291
6,434
113
Has to be a fake photo. (No hacky sackers or ultimate frisbee being played, regardless the time of year.)
 

Jeffreauxdawg

All-American
Dec 15, 2017
8,891
8,003
113
Old photo. I see Foglesong out there yelling at tenured engineering profs to pick up some trash....
 

Mobile Bay

All-Conference
Jul 26, 2020
4,242
2,184
113
The best of my half a dozen articles in The Reflector covered that cricket club. I got an "at bat" with the flat bat & I was not great. It's an awkward swing.

Were you the guy who used to tell us our grades were bad because we didn't love Jesus?
 

The Peeper

Heisman
Feb 26, 2008
16,663
12,356
113
Where's all the drill field cats? MSMA or Roundup must have gotten them I guess
 
Jan 9, 2016
2,353
342
83
Had no idea Turf God was Super at the University Course now....last I heard he was along the coast somewhere working for a jerk that had a Rutger's Turf Degree......but the last I heard was more than 10-12 yrs ago.
 
Last edited:

moturfdog

Redshirt
Aug 22, 2012
166
4
18
He's not at the University course, that is a separate job. The Guy who "is a jerk" with a Rutger's degree pretty good superintendent
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State PFF Grades from 31-24 win over Mizzou
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Week 5 date with No. 8 Alabama set for early window
  5. 05 Maroon and White Fluff Bothwell finds a way in impact performance for Mississippi State