The Defiant Ones

Air_Thurman

Heisman
Jan 16, 2003
32,687
32,880
63
This is so good. For some reason I never realized Interscope had Manson, NIN and Death Row Records all at the height of their craziness. Talk about insanity.
 

osutater

Heisman
Jan 28, 2007
13,133
10,610
93
Last nights episode was so good. I kinda forgot how crazy Tupac was. Can't wait for the last one tonight.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Air_Thurman

hollywood

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
50,697
3,345
113
These are the Defiant Ones I know:

 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  2. 02 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  5. 05 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4