Anyone with one space is too young to know better.
Technically, if you use full justification, you should use one space. That's the rule.
You should always use an Oxford comma unless you're a journalist.
Who the hell uses justification writing anything but newspaper columns you commie bastard?!
So basically you don't want 2 spaces after a period, but your OK with four spaces between words??
I write legal documents.
Who the hell uses justification writing anything but newspaper columns you commie bastard?!
I think you mean "you're"So basically you don't want 2 spaces after a period, but your OK with four spaces between words??
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Staff Picks: Cowboys at Mountaineers
O State Illustrated Football
Ask the Expert: Cummings on Oklahoma State at West Virginia
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
'28 AK Mekaowulu on OSU offer: ‘I like the direction they're going'