The damn HailState App is seriously

cowbell88

All-Conference
Jan 11, 2009
3,365
1,095
113
Pissing me off. Listening to Jim and go to live stats like I usually do. Now it auto loads a damn commercial and some talking heads bull **** on regional host sites and cuts the audio feed. Just give me the live stats and let me listen to the broadcast.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four