New roof on the condo and clubhouse next week.
Lmao Sky. Good one.Are you including the ceiling also. OFC
It truly was a blast for me in more ways than one. If you guys are ever in the Atlanta area and need a place to stay, don't hesitate to look me up.
Sounds good man and the same here. The meetup was a blast. What a unforgettable 52nd birthday weekend, and special thanks to Dukefanky. I totally agree, all the guys were just down right good people.My best friend lives in Snellville. I usually go down the 3-4 times a year. Next time I am down there we will get together. I really enjoyed kicking it and talking with you at CTC, hell all of you guys. Not one turd in the whole group, unlike a UNC get together. I bet that would be a total Douche Bag fest.
Soldier, I may be down there in mid December for a Christmas party, I will let you know.
a UNC get together
Sounds good man and the same here. The meetup was a blast. What a unforgettable 52nd birthday weekend, and special thanks to Dukefanky. I totally agree, all the guys were just down right good people.
I thought the ceiling WAS the roof? I’m confused.Are you including the ceiling also. OFC
If you want to understand Jordan’s mindset, you’re going to have to gamble away millions and punch your co-workers. Then and only then will you understand the direct connection between roofs (rooves?) and ceilings.I thought the ceiling WAS the roof? I’m confused.
Devils Illustrated Football
Blue Devils come out of off week with introspective look
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, Arkansas, and others positioning themselves with top 2028 Rivals150 prospects
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
2028's No. 1 overall recruit Colton Hiller on official visit to Duke
Rivals Football Recruiting
Rivals Riser: Duke DL commit King Kalama earns his fourth star
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils' Class of 2027 played in Week 7