If that is Honkey, I'll sh%* my pants.
My hands are visible.Somebody just grabbed my ***, wtf.
Based on the picture, it had to be the guy with the new haircut (DukeKy)Somebody just grabbed my ***, wtf.
Based on the picture, it had to be the guy with the new haircut (DukeKy)
Lol!!!
The woman behind ya’ll looks like she’s less than pleased about something lolIn the house!!!!
![]()
The woman behind ya’ll looks like she’s less than pleased about something lol
@DukefanKY which bar?
I thought the same thing about the woman behind you guys. From the smirk on DFKs face, I figured he laid a SBD and was blaming Soldier.
Lmbo, just seeing this. Maybe a cheat fan and just realized how messed up she really is.The woman behind ya’ll looks like she’s less than pleased about something lol
Yeah, looks like she smells something!!!
LOOKS like she lost a bet and is a Holes fan, having to wear Duke garb to CTC!
OFC
Just got back to the ATL. Wanted to say this was something I truly will never forget. First off Dukfanky, I can't thank you enough for the ticket man. You are truly a good dude and it was a pleasure. To show, Honkey T, QC, Denver and Dukefanky, You all were a blast to hang out with after finally putting faces with board names. Just a great bunch of guys to know. It was a pleasure meeting your daughter Show as well as QC & Denver sons. We definately have to do this again next year. Seems like time flew once we started hanging out. Time for the old man to take a nap, Starting to come off my 2 day high lol.
Man this is awesome! I’m sorry I had to miss it this season.
That made me LMA OFFHonkey is not as pretty as I hoped.....I got a haircut for nothing....
Devils Illustrated Football
Blue Devils come out of off week with introspective look
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, Arkansas, and others positioning themselves with top 2028 Rivals150 prospects
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
2028's No. 1 overall recruit Colton Hiller on official visit to Duke
Rivals Football Recruiting
Rivals Riser: Duke DL commit King Kalama earns his fourth star
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils' Class of 2027 played in Week 7