Flush?
J johnson86-1 All-American Aug 22, 2012 15,178 5,721 113 Feb 23, 2021 #42 Dawgology said: This. I haven’t smelled ***** or farts for 3 months. I swear it’s the only thing I can’t smell. All other smells have returned. I’m fine with it. It’s basically a superpower at this point. Click to expand... That would make letting one slip a lot more stressful. How do you know if you need to evacuate the area and try to shift blame to someone else?
Dawgology said: This. I haven’t smelled ***** or farts for 3 months. I swear it’s the only thing I can’t smell. All other smells have returned. I’m fine with it. It’s basically a superpower at this point. Click to expand... That would make letting one slip a lot more stressful. How do you know if you need to evacuate the area and try to shift blame to someone else?
dawgman42 All-American Jul 24, 2007 6,303 6,451 113 Feb 23, 2021 #43 I always view the courtesy flush as a safety measure to prevent flowfright in an office or public restroom.
I always view the courtesy flush as a safety measure to prevent flowfright in an office or public restroom.