Are we going to capitalize on this name or let it slip thru our fingers? Where can i find some T’s or hats with this logo or some type of “wear”. I’m surrounded by clemonites, Dabolonians, UnCheats, etc.
I don't think it'll ever catch on unless the AD makes it an official nickname for the stadium (and puts it up in big letters somewhere in the facility where fans and media people can see it).Are we going to capitalize on this name or let it slip thru our fingers? Where can i find some T’s or hats with this logo or some type of “wear”. I’m surrounded by clemonites, Dabolonians, UnCheats, etc.
I think some young entrepreneur might be able to light a fire under this and reap some rewards doing it.I don't think it'll ever catch on unless the AD makes it an official nickname for the stadium (and puts it up in big letters somewhere in the facility where fans and media people can see it).
I believe the University has already designated it the name for the student sections at events.I don't think it'll ever catch on unless the AD makes it an official nickname for the stadium (and puts it up in big letters somewhere in the facility where fans and media people can see it).
Grasshopper, sometimes things become part of the nomenclature…….”The Frank” for example.Are we going to capitalize on this name or let it slip thru our fingers? Where can i find some T’s or hats with this logo or some type of “wear”. I’m surrounded by clemonites, Dabolonians, UnCheats, etc.
Yes & I understand you’ve been banned from entering these areasI believe the University has already designated it the name for the student sections at events.
That would be Walt who has been banned.Yes & I understand you’ve been banned from entering these areas![]()
Security has u both on tape.That would be Walt who has been banned.
I've simply passed the torch to Smalls.
Yes, the student section is officially known as The Cockpit these days: https://twitter.com/SC_CockpitI believe the University has already designated it the name for the student sections at events.
GamecockCentral Football
Thoughts on South Carolina's loss to Kentucky, themes this season
GamecockCentral Football
Beyond the Box Score: 20 observations from South Carolina's overtime loss to Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
10 takeaways from South Carolina's loss to Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
Grading the Gamecocks' performance in overtime loss to Kentucky
GamecockCentral
How South Carolina's defense stacks up statistically compares to the rest of the SEC