Country drove the length of the field to take the early 7 to 0 lead. Can country post a shutout?
Who can claim the title of being always wrong? Please cast your vote.
The title is hands down tarheel’s. Everyone on this board knows it. They just won’t admit it.
Sorry to hurt your feelings coming up with an awesome title like that for him. It was so good, you’re trying to steal it. Thanks for letting me know how much you like it.
You can try to hide it but it is obvious how bad this title pounds your ******.The title is hands down tarheel’s. Everyone on this board knows it. They just won’t admit it.
Sorry to hurt your feelings coming up with an awesome title like that for him. It was so good, you’re trying to steal it. Thanks for letting me know how much you like it.
You can try to hide it but it is obvious how bad this title pounds your ******.
Oh, little *****, I’m the one who came up with it. Thanks for more confirmation that it is awesome. I will call tarheel that every time I get the chance. LMAO!
Not only are you racist, but you're always wrong....lolThe title is hands down tarheel’s. Everyone on this board knows it. They just won’t admit it.
Sorry to hurt your feelings coming up with an awesome title like that for him. It was so good, you’re trying to steal it. Thanks for letting me know how much you like it.
That is like the Marshall grad calling you smart.Oh, little *****, I’m the one who came up with it. Thanks for more confirmation that it is awesome. I will call tarheel that every time I get the chance. LMAO!
@atlkvb thoughts?
LmaoOh, little *****, I’m the one who came up with it. Thanks for more confirmation that it is awesome. I will call tarheel that every time I get the chance. LMAO!
UPDATE: An astounding 24/24 voters so far think that Countryroads89 is the Champ of Wrong.
Hey ya'll...that White racist @countryroads89 frontin' usin' our BLM logo.....we gone kill dat Honkie!
![]()
'Damn crakah ain't down wit' us!
WV Sports Football
West Virginia vs. Iowa State Big 12 availability report: 9-30
WV Sports Basketball
Brenen Lorient, Javan Buchanan complete West Virginia roster
WV Sports Football
WVU true freshmen continue to see action
WV Sports Basketball
WVU athletes granted fifth year of eligibility by federal court
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Top-20 prospect Paul Osaruyi breaks down his official to Kentucky, reveals schools he could visit next & where things stand