The CCL/ESCC Prognostication Thread - Week V

pjjp

All-Conference
Aug 26, 2001
5,805
3,081
113
Some very interesting matchups in Week 6:

Rice v. LA
MC v. Marist
Rita v. Provi
Montini v. ND
Benet v. STL
Marmion v. Fenwick
Viator v. Pat's

Gonna be a challenging week of picks.
 

IgorStL

Junior
Nov 6, 2017
413
320
36
RockSoup with the week’s best at 9. Has to be the first time a Rita guy had the highest score on a test.

I paid Western Ave. bookie $100 this morning on stonelizard’s 3 out of 4 money maker parlay. All those Provi blocked punts got us.

I wonder what future odds DustyOfSelection got at AmeriStar East Chicago on his 14-0 MC prediction.

Marist-Fenwick pushed.

At least I’m beating all the posters that don’t submit every week.

AFTER 36 GAMES
1) ESCC Alum - 26
2) ESCC fan - 25
3) caravan8 - 24
3) ignazio - 24
5) pjjp - 23
5) RockSoup - 23
7) 3OrangeWhips - 22
8) IgorStL - 16
9) DigitalCy - 15
10) stonelizard - 14
11) BornNRazed - 12
12) tomloner - 7
13) SOUTHSIDECFD - 5
14) go_rice - 4

Point of parliamentary procedure - rankings will shrink with missed submissions.

Check my math. I didn’t use a calculator.
Marist 35 - Fenwick 17 was the final according to scorestream. Which means Marist covered the 17.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ESCC Alum

caravan8

Senior
Aug 23, 2014
780
924
0
At least I’m beating all the posters that don’t submit every week.
You’re only 3 points behind the leaders. This is still anyone’s game. The real question is whether coaches will rest players in week 9 leading up to the playoffs. That’s when the predictions become interesting.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3OrangeWhips

IgorStL

Junior
Nov 6, 2017
413
320
36
FYI: This week GambleTron uses their actual projections, which, I assume, adjust for home field.
 
Edgy Tim

Latest

  1. 01 Edgy Tim Football Thursday: WJOL Pigskin Preview
  2. 02 Edgy Tim Football RB Banire checked out Illinois
  3. 03 Edgy Tim Football OL Thompson has visits planned
  4. 04 CaneSport football recruiting Dear Diary VI: A behind the scenes look at trip to see Miami QB commit Israel Abrams, five-star target
  5. 05 Orange and Blue News Four-star athlete Grant Bowen checks out Illinois where he has deep ties