The Bubble is so weak this year.

Sect120

Freshman
Aug 15, 2013
304
66
0
Even if we finish 0-3 we should be in. Go look at any of the projected brackets and look at the last 4 teams in/ first 4 teams out. Our resume blow away any of those teams.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Scarlet83

Doctor Worm

Heisman
Feb 7, 2002
31,208
23,115
113
It seems like we've said that the bubble is weak every year for the last ten. Is it that the bubble is weak, or is it that 68 is too many?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wolv RU

G- RUnit

All-American
Sep 13, 2004
14,399
8,001
113
Meh. I never bought into that talk. Lots of parity. I think parity is a good thing

You could just as easily say the Top 25 is bad this year with no traditional powers like Duke, Kentucky, MSU, UNC? Indiana? Louisville, UConn? Cuse?

Is Bubble weak because B1G is so good?

Is any bubble with Maryland, Indiana, Duke, UNC, Louisville and MSU really that weak?

I think you can make a decent bubble with all of the remaining:
Try to separate Xavier, SHU and UConn?
Try to separate Boise, Colorado State, and Utah State?
Try to separate VCU, Richmond, St. Louis, Davidson?
Try to separate Wichita, SMU and Memphis?

So I think any weak bubble talk is just that.

I guess you could make the argument with no Automatic qualifier from the Ivy that the Bubble has one more team. However I suppose one can also argue that one more bubble team is the better than the Ivy champ.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: cshelley
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers vs Maryland odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Terrapins
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Basketball How to watch Rutgers / Villanova; Pregame Info, More: Gameday Central
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
  5. 05 The Knight Report RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program