The Brayden Carr Foundation

LC-88

All-Conference
Apr 24, 2010
7,160
2,796
0
Thanks for posting. IMHO the worst thing that can happen to a parent. I would rather die a thousand times, than lose one of my kids. It is especially hard when they are so young. I hope Jim and his family finds peace.
 

PhilaPhans

All-Conference
Apr 23, 2005
11,665
4,334
0
Jim was the heart and soul of this Rutgers basketball program for the many years that he worked here. One of my favorite people that I've ever come into contact with. Throws one heck of an elbow.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MADHAT1

MADHAT1

Heisman
Apr 1, 2003
32,055
16,856
113
Jim was the heart and soul of this Rutgers basketball program for the many years that he worked here. One of my favorite people that I've ever come into contact with. Throws one heck of an elbow.
That's why I posted what I did as a reminder for all who have supported the Brayden Carr Foundation while Jim was at RU ,not to forget about it now because he's coaching somewhere else.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers vs Maryland odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Terrapins
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Basketball How to watch Rutgers / Villanova; Pregame Info, More: Gameday Central
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
  5. 05 The Knight Report RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program