I thought I remember seeing someone bring this honor here before. Thinking about giving this show a chance. Has anyone see. It a d if so is it worth the time?
Pretty much my thoughts as well.It's just meh for me. I think it could be done a lot better. It's overly creepy, instead of dark like it should be IMO. Acting is pretty blah. It's got it's moments, but just isn't quite where it could be.
I thought I remember seeing someone bring this honor here before. Thinking about giving this show a chance. Has anyone see. It a d if so is it worth the time?
...Also if anyone has gone as far as checking out the comic, it's even more horrible, if you're into that kind of thing.
I imagine you progressives love it. America, religion, patriotism, masculinity bad - immigrants, soy boys and homosexuality good.
I’m shocked it almost went 12 hours. Butcher is such a beta male.This is what ignorance looks like.
I imagine you progressives love it. America, religion, patriotism, masculinity bad - immigrants, soy boys and homosexuality good.
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
Maroon and White Football
"Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation