The Big K vs Vance

JMACDE99

Junior
Oct 22, 2013
1,207
346
0
lets stop talking about Vance and MC being a close game. sounds like Vance got exposed.
 

Mr Honda

All-Conference
Nov 12, 2012
2,484
1,367
113
Brown isn't quietly undefeated. I've been watching them in my ratings every week. They were #10 last week and will certainly move up. You have to like a team with that large white "K" on the helmet.
 

Chopper747

All-American
Jul 31, 2006
7,056
7,667
0
Brown isn't quietly undefeated. I've been watching them in my ratings every week. They were #10 last week and will certainly move up. You have to like a team with that large white "K" on the helmet.

There's some irony in here, but I can't come up with the words to explain. Has something to do with the 'popularity' of your polls. :)
 

OptionFreak

Senior
Dec 3, 2005
1,351
489
0
Maybe a little early, but I'm thinking about the 4A West already. Catholic, AL Brown, Vance maybe....just naming a few from my neck of the woods.
 
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 6
  2. 02 High School Football 2028 3-star QB Ethan Esmailian transferring to Leesville Road (N.C.)
  3. 03 NC Preps Games to Watch in Week 6
  4. 04 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 5
  5. 05 NC Preps Games to Watch - Week 5