With yesterdays emptying of it is the writing officially on the wall that Wolf and Chol won’t be back?
Also A Williams is injured right? Thanks.
Also A Williams is injured right? Thanks.
Yes.With yesterdays emptying of it is the writing officially on the wall that Wolf and Chol won’t be back?
Also A Williams is injured right? Thanks.
Just thought it was strange, three walk ons in front of those twoChol never plays. Wolf bring little.
Growing up in the 70s the son of a dad who was a Big Red Machine fan, I have to say, best catcher ever.Bench ?
![]()
Having coached, HS not college, I know that. He could have subbed much early and played Wolf and Chol the way this game went. I’m more asking if anyone has insight on those two.It would be more of an insult to put the scholarship players in with 30 seconds
to play.
Absolutely. Best I've ever seen.Growing up in the 70s the son of a dad who was a Big Red Machine fan, I have to say, best catcher ever.
If you don't count, Campanella and Berra, @zappaaGrowing up in the 70s the son of a dad who was a Big Red Machine fan, I have to say, best catcher ever.
Not really. It’s different because in HS there’s no NET system. The efficiency metrics don’t distinguish garbage time.Having coached, HS not college, I know that. He could have subbed much early and played Wolf and Chol the way this game went. I’m more asking if anyone has insight on those two.
Point takenNot really. It’s different because in HS there’s no NET system. The efficiency metrics don’t distinguish garbage time.
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball Practice Notebook: Pre-preseason takeaways
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Four
The Knight Report Football
ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Six
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football versus Maryland Game Time Announced