So, do they keep the same magic banana, now black and shriveled, or is it okay to replace with a shiny new yellow banana? I'm thinking that no matter how bad it looks (or smells), you have to stick with the same piece of fruit.
So, do they keep the same magic banana, now black and shriveled, or is it okay to replace with a shiny new yellow banana? I'm thinking that no matter how bad it looks (or smells), you have to stick with the same piece of fruit.
I saw some other team get interviewed, Maybe Tenn Tech. They were interviewing a pitcher, I think, and some of his teammates were around him. They had bananas acting like they were phones or something. Anyone else see this? Maybe its just the year of the yellow fruit.
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
Maroon and White Football
"Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation