The Alienist on TNT

Ostatedchi

Heisman
Jan 5, 2002
50,452
41,153
113
I have it DVR'd. I was just too tired last night to give it good attention so I have it on the DVR still to watch tonight.
 

PDT816

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
11,490
3,527
113
Was really good. Definitely looking forward to seeing the rest of the season. Only a limited series though:-(
 

Bitter Creek

All-Conference
Apr 24, 2008
45,706
4,961
0
I thought it was decent. I am a fan of Taboo and the Sherlock Holmes movies and they all have that dark, human-monster mystery in a Victorian big city setting.
 
  • Like
Reactions: KRAZY4OSU

hollywood

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
50,697
3,345
113
I remember reading the original and I think one sequel book back in the 90's. Can't remember at this point how well I liked them, but I figure if I read a sequel I must have liked them well enough.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  2. 02 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  5. 05 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4