Thanksgiving Kentucky Style

Gingercatsfan

Freshman
Nov 3, 2003
32
84
12
When I was younger my family would gather around to listen to the pregame shows and we would watch Kentucky basketball. It was a big event and it helped bring our family together. What are some memories, facts, or anything for that matter that makes you thankful that you are a Kentucky Wildcat fan? I know we have fans on here that have been fans dating back to the Adolph Rupp days. I know I am thankful to be a part of BBN, the best fan base in the world.
 

UKcats#1

Senior
Sep 12, 2008
35,587
714
113
When my father was still alive our family would get together and watch the games together. I miss those days.
 

Deacon Jim

Sophomore
Mar 6, 2010
1,699
198
0
I started watching and listening to the games with my Dad back in the late 60`s . He used to tell me about the old time Wildcats and how they played. Precious memories.We got to see the Cats win it all in 78 and he passed away in 79.
 
  • Like
Reactions: revcort

SmyrnaCatFan

All-Conference
Nov 9, 2012
5,700
1,310
113
I enjoy watching the game with my son, although it is usually two TV's and the discussion is via texting. We watched the Cats play while he was in Afghanistan, even. It's special family bonding this BBN.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt