Well fellas my wife delivered our first born little girl yesterday! It was a very long but awesome day and the best thanksgiving ever!
Congratulations Pisgah!Well fellas my wife delivered our first born little girl yesterday! It was a very long but awesome day and the best thanksgiving ever!
Well fellas my wife delivered our first born little girl yesterday! It was a very long but awesome day and the best thanksgiving ever!
Congrats Man!!Well fellas my wife delivered our first born little girl yesterday! It was a very long but awesome day and the best thanksgiving ever!
I’ll tell you again. Congrats bro!!!! She’s gorgeous!!!
Congrats pisgah, my nephew was born on Thanksgiving Day 1996, he’ll be 22 on the 29thWell fellas my wife delivered our first born little girl yesterday! It was a very long but awesome day and the best thanksgiving ever!
Well fellas my wife delivered our first born little girl yesterday! It was a very long but awesome day and the best thanksgiving ever!
Congrats pisgah, my nephew was born on Thanksgiving Day 1996 years ago, he’ll be 22 on the 29th
So @DiehardDukeFan4Life are you trying to say your nephew is immortal???If he was born 1996 years ago....he his WAY older than 22!!
Congratulations!!!!!!Well fellas my wife delivered our first born little girl yesterday! It was a very long but awesome day and the best thanksgiving ever!
If he was born 1996 years ago....he his WAY older than 22!!
Nice catch guys, I edited my post when I first posted it and I guess I forgot to delete a couple words lollSo @DiehardDukeFan4Life are you trying to say your nephew is immortal???
I edited my comment when I first posted it and I guess I forgot to delete a couple words loll
You good man!!! Giving you a hard time. Hope your Thanksgiving was well!Nice catch guys, I edited my post when I first posted it and I guess I forgot to delete a couple words loll
It was pretty good, the only thing that could’ve made it better would’ve been if my nephew in law wasn’t still overseas. He’s in the military and is in Afghanistan until sometime between February and April. I hope your Thanksgiving was good as well.You good man!!! Giving you a hard time. Hope your Thanksgiving was well!
Yes they do!!!Congratulations!! daughters rock!
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6