Thanks Zion

Laettner

All-Conference
Mar 11, 2002
6,249
1,390
0
Thank you Zion, the energy at ACCT the moment he stepped on the floor was amazing.
 
Mar 10, 2016
872
708
0
Special player both on and off the court! We’re lucky that he will continue representing our program moving forward while doing great things in the league.
 

AlanInNJ

All-Conference
Feb 25, 2014
1,665
2,462
0
What a thrilling, explosive player to watch. Every time he stepped onto the court I had that "what's he going to do next that we've never seen before?" feeling.

Get paid, make us proud, and thank you for choosing Duke Zion!!!

I can't believe I might start watching the NBA next year.
 

nets on nets on nets

All-American
Jun 4, 2015
4,162
5,515
113
I think what I may miss most is when he grabbed a rebound and his feet would be next to other players head's. Truly remarkable, never seen anything like it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Showenuff

crazyduke3

All-Conference
Mar 28, 2010
40,929
2,564
0
As great as a player that's ever played at Duke. Certainly the most talented. The kid has very sincere love for Duke, his teammates and the game. What a special, special treat to have him play for Duke.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Duke’s week off helped one wide receiver
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Colton Hiller or Yann Kamagate? Inside the 2028 Rivals150 race for No. 1
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Intel: The latest on 5-stars Beckham Black, DeMarcus Henry, and Cayden Daughtry
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football Blue Devils come out of off week with introspective look
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Recruiting Intel: Duke, Arkansas, and others positioning themselves with top 2028 Rivals150 prospects