He is officially leaving. Thanks for all the memories and heart you gave Duke. We will miss you!
I’ll miss you more than I ever thought I’d miss a player again!
Are you just trying to show us you know a girl?ZSPN![]()
YeaAre you just trying to show us you know a girl?
Well it does say shes confused.Are you just trying to show us you know a girl?
I knew that would be the topic of that HahahaWell it does say shes confused.
Thanks for a year full of amazing memories. Definitely one of the best to ever come through college
ZSPN![]()
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Dame Sarr embarks on sophomore season he didn’t think he’d have
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Duke taking cautious approach with injuries
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Patrick Ngongba II feeling good after CTC injury
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Duke emerges as the frontrunner for two 5-star recruits
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke’s week off helped one wide receiver