Thanks Keystone Cops

Status
Not open for further replies.

RocketDawg

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2011
20,057
2,810
113
Pretty wild that gas prices haven’t changed for you any in the last 3 or 4 years. I wish I had that luck.

Since the inauguration or shortly before, top tier regular Chevron that I always go to when buying locally has increased from $1.60 to $2.40. That's 50%. It was under $2 for at least 2 years, maybe 3.
 
Nov 16, 2005
29,302
24,439
113
Why do you do this every non sports/political thread? Just let the debate happen.
 
Last edited:

mstateglfr

All-American
Feb 24, 2008
16,886
6,694
113
Again you miss the point- you want us normal people to believe those are legit sources?

No, I dont really care what site you think is a legit site since that has nothing to do with the initial claim.
The initial claim was that all the major news sites no longer have covid trackers on the front page.

I showed 2 major sites that have it. And I looked at 3 with fox news being the other, which isn't surprising that it didn't have one.

Again, it wasn't about trusted news sites thst conservatives can rely on. It was simply major news sites and I showed that was wrong.


So I didnt miss the point and you don't get to move the goalposts.
 
Nov 12, 2007
26,030
10,191
113
OK I TOLD YOU guys what to do, even I was wrong.

https://www.thebalance.com/why-are-gas-prices-so-high-3305653

View attachment 19540

https://www.wxyz.com/news/debunking-myths-surrounding-rising-gas-prices

“The quicker the affected refineries are able to come back online, the better, and perhaps less painful for motorists than if they remain out of service for even longer,” said Patrick De Haan, head of petroleum analysis at GasBuddy. “Oil prices have continued to rally as global oil demand recovers from the worst of the COVID-19 pandemic, and now the extreme cold weather shutting refineries down, us motorists just can’t seem to catch a break. We probably won’t see much, if any relief, anytime soon.”

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/why-gasoline-prices-rising-high-162200876.html

[h=2]1. Crude oil prices are surging[/h][h=2]2. Harsh winter has been tough on refineries[/h][h=2]3. The pandemic also knocked out refineries[/h]
 

SheltonChoked

Redshirt
Feb 27, 2008
1,786
0
0
OK I TOLD YOU guys what to do, even I was wrong.

https://www.thebalance.com/why-are-gas-prices-so-high-3305653

View attachment 19540

https://www.wxyz.com/news/debunking-myths-surrounding-rising-gas-prices

“The quicker the affected refineries are able to come back online, the better, and perhaps less painful for motorists than if they remain out of service for even longer,” said Patrick De Haan, head of petroleum analysis at GasBuddy. “Oil prices have continued to rally as global oil demand recovers from the worst of the COVID-19 pandemic, and now the extreme cold weather shutting refineries down, us motorists just can’t seem to catch a break. We probably won’t see much, if any relief, anytime soon.”

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/why-gasoline-prices-rising-high-162200876.html

1. Crude oil prices are surging

2. Harsh winter has been tough on refineries

3. The pandemic also knocked out refineries

If only someone had said it was due to 50% of refining capacity being shut down from Feb 14 to Feb 23rd in the beginning....

Too bad no one did...
 
Nov 12, 2007
26,030
10,191
113
Sorry you got lost in a three page pissing contest and didn't get credit because you didn't link your sources.

Have a participatory trophy
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama