Thanks for all the pageviews!

msnow

Redshirt
May 29, 2001
1,596
0
0
Hard to believe I could start such a kerfuffle on a board I rarely even think about and basically never post on anymore. Anyhoo, here's a new blog post that considers NU's rather impressive three-game win streak. I figured Virginia wouldn't be kind enough to link to this one.

Let's Go Streaking!
 

Sec_112

Junior
Jun 17, 2001
6,623
230
63
Rarely even think about!?!?

Have you been through one week this season without commenting on a thread highjacked from here and reposted?

Or should I ignore the question you ask someone this week, "are the boards bubbling with CBI excitement?"

Shall I continue?

Spare me the Mr. Above-It-All act when you regularly cheap-shot reposted threads from here, rather than address anyone directly.
 

nu08

Redshirt
Dec 11, 2009
299
1
0
Re: Rarely even think about!?!?

well said
Originally posted by Sec.112:
Have you been through one week this season without commenting on a thread highjacked from here and reposted?

Or should I ignore the question you ask someone this week, "are the boards bubbling with CBI excitement?"

Shall I continue?

Spare me the Mr. Above-It-All act when you regularly cheap-shot reposted threads from here, rather than address anyone directly.
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Behind Enemy Lines: Ball State
  2. 02 Wildcat Report Northwestern frees OC Chip Kelly to go outside-the-box with creative offense
  3. 03 Wildcat Report 'The atmosphere was unbelievable': Visiting prospects rave about the new Ryan Field
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  5. 05 Wildcat Report Notebook: Braun looks to keep focus on Ball State after big Penn State win