Thanks Crooms

BigMotherTucker

Sophomore
Aug 20, 2006
6,805
199
63


</p>
 

dawgatUSM

Redshirt
Apr 6, 2008
3,835
27
48
yet another unbelievably questionable move that croom and company have brought upon us...
 

qbdog

Redshirt
Apr 30, 2008
181
0
0
Please update the screenshot to one that shows us losing to this (17)ing team in the (17)ing 3rd quarter.
 

josebrown

All-Conference
Aug 4, 2008
3,241
1,384
113
dawgatUSM said:
yet another unbelievably questionable move that croom and company have brought upon us...

Every week I wonder what stupid **** it will be that he does to prove he is in fact Crxxms. With the amount of playing time Delmon was getting why did Crxxms have to burn a redshirt to take his place? If he is not out of here next year I will be really pissed. I think he seriously is about as idiotic as James Bell was at JSU. Ok, so Delmon is playing, I wasn't paying good enough attention. That just makes it worse. It's Past Time.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar