Thank You, Sixpackers!

HeCannotGo

Junior
Feb 23, 2011
313
375
63
I plugged my novel, The Unlikely Candidate, in this thread a couple of months ago. I noticed a nice spike in sales soon thereafter, which as far as I can tell is directly related to your support.

To those who bought a copy, thank you very much! Bonus points are available for favorable recommendations to your family and friends and on social media. You also can provide your thoughts and feedback by reviewing the book on Amazon, unless you didn't like it, in which case you should keep your uninformed opinion to yourself.

The novel is still available on Amazon here in paperback and Kindle versions. Buy it now so you can read it yourself before giving it away as a Christmas gift. Thanks again, fellow Bulldogs!

I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar